Below are the rules for the Mount Caburn campsite
- Check in times 1pm – 7pm , We cannot accept check in after 7pm unless specially requested.
- Check out times 8:00 – 11:00am
- Quiet time is after 8pm. Healthy banter amongst friends and family is encouraged but no shouting or loud playing.
- If your tent exceeds 6m x 6m (excl. guide ropes) you will need to book two pitches. The rule is strictly one tent per pitch.
- During weekends and school holidays there is a minimum two-night stay.
- Please note that this is a working stud farm so guests must not wander outside the designated campsite area or feed the horses in the neighbouring fields.
- Cars to be parked outside of the pitch unless agreed upon in advance. There is one car parking space provided per pitch.
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Well-mannered dogs welcome, but MUST be on a lead at all times and not be prone to barking! There is ample space to walk dogs along the river. Dogs are allowed by arrangement only.
- Sorry but we cannot accommodate day visitors.
- Please do not gather wood, break branches, pick flowers or damage woodland plants.
- There are no rubbish bins on the campsite and we ask that all rubbish is taken away. Please do not dispose of litter/food waste on the fires.
- Keep fires sensible and safe, do not attempt to move or rearrange fire pits.
- Only logs bought from us or by you can be burnt in our firepits. You must not forage for it in the adjoining woods.
- If the land is waterlogged, it’s no fun for anyone. In such situations, we will credit your account and give you as much notice as possible.
You further agree that you will not:
– commit any criminal offense on the site or undertake any criminal activity
– commit any acts of vandalism or nuisance
– keep or carry any firearm or any other weapon at the site
– use any unlawful drugs
– create any undue noise or disturbance
– carry on any trade or business while on the site
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for taking the time to read this.